Immigrants are under attack.
But we can fight back. This regulation will been open for public comment until December 10, 2018 and a wave of comments and public demonstrations of support from the medical community will be impactful in preventing passage of the proposed change.
Show your support by:
- Submitting a public comment here.
- Ask your federal legislators to defend immigrant rights and stand against this regulation by signing on to this letter.
- Tell your friends, family, and everyone you know to submit a comment. This is how we stop this.
- Tell everyone on social media. Join our Facebook event. Add a Facebook filter, change your cover photos, and share the public comment page. Instructions are in our social media folder here.
- Use the national coordinated hashtag #MedicineforMigration in your social media posts.
- Join schools across the nation and commit your program to spreading the word about this cruel proposal and submitting comments about this cruel regulation during the National Advocacy Week, December 3-10.
SNaHP is proud to support the Medicine for Migration: National Week of Advocacy because immigrant rights are human rights!